WOW!  That was an amazing website.  The Karma Cleanse was only the tip of the 
iceberg.  I thought I knew everything about the thyroid and iodine.  Here we go 
again.  There is even an iodine source in the uk there.  I also looked at "The 
Wet Cell" and "The Radial Device".  Interesting concept.  Has anyone here ever 
tried these things?  Not enough info on the web for me to try it.  I was also 
not able to get through to the "contact us" as my computer keeps looking for 
some microsoft passport.net password that I have no clue what it is.  Anyone 
have an idea for me about that?  I would like to talk to this guy further.

Dee you would find this site on the thyroid fascinating.  
Doris


----- Original Message ----
From: seth sato <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2007 1:57:12 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Skin Cancer
 It is not hard to kill cancer, it is getting out of your body safely that is 
the key. You might also want to look into  Karma Cleanse 
http://www.iodinesource.com/Products.asp


      Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the 
boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail at http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca