Yes it certainly is fascinating Doris, but I'm a bit mystified. I am using
iodoral so do you think that this one is better? I was using Ludols and
still use it topically, but thought the iodoral was better balanced. Dee 

 

-------Original Message------- 

 

From: Cinder Ella 

Date: 23/04/2007 04:50:40 

To: [email protected] 

Subject: Re: CS>Skin Cancer> especially to Dee 

 

 

Dee you would find this site on the thyroid fascinating. 

Doris 

 

 

----- Original Message ---- 

From: Seth Sato <[email protected]> 

To: [email protected] 

Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2007 1:57:12 PM 

Subject: Re: CS>Skin Cancer 

It is not hard to kill cancer, it is getting out of your body safely that is 
the key. You might also want to look into Karma Cleanse 
http://www.iodinesource.com/Products.asp


--
The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.

Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org

To post, address your message to: [email protected]

Address Off-Topic messages to: [email protected]

The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down...

List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>