To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 9:47 PM
Subject: Re: CS>vegetarian so bad?

Hi Faith,
I believe my husband's remark means he likes meat, and dislikes eating vegetarian. He did try it for a while, but didn't last long. He is a confirmed carnivore, who thinks a vegetable is a pickle on a hamburger.
sol

Faith Saint Francis wrote:
Sol wrote:
there are many things that are worse than death............and being a vegetarian is one of them. <<

I do not understand this dreary remark. Please explain?