Why not? I mean with all the poisons in the environment that we are exposed to
today, I dont think it would even be noticed, so go right ahead. Use cyanide.
  On the other hand, or rather reguarding the hand, if you have ever been close
to a grill, hot from cooking, and realize the temp it is heated to, add grease,
you have to have a lot of grease to block a grill, then along with the fact the
residue from the block also holds grease and sticks to everything<its like wet
sand>, paints an ugly picture. I was looking at losing many layers of hide from
my hand, which may well have meant I would even be off work for some days,
<which i could ill afford>. I also had an experience when frying chicken at
home one time, the grease, bubbling and very hot, splashed when a piece of
chicken i was turning slipped from the tongs i used to turn them with, this
splashed over my entire hand, even the tender backside, both cases i used
bleach immediatly, didnt kill the pain, but i had NO EVIDENCE of a burn the
next day, both cases would have scarred horribly had i not used bleach. I
witnessed what grease burns untended will do, i saw a woman
 come into the emergency room once with severe grease burns, holding her hand,
or the remains of it, in a tub of water, white skin floating all around it, i
still remember hearing her screams in the waiting room, they scraped her hand
to remove the majority of the burn.
  Whether it is an exhaust burn from a bike, or a severe sunburn that leaves
you unable to wear clothes for days, <yes foolish but we humans do this
occasionally> or grease spalshes on skin during cooking, or even from a motor,
fire or whatever, bleach will reverse the damage if applied immediately, and in
some cases at all<as in sunburns> when my daughter couldnt wear clothes the
second day, i drew a bleach bath, she was fine in a few hours and attended
school on monday just fine, no irritations.
  And yes, bleach isnt good for us, but how many of us have drank it in our
water for most of our lives? or used it on floors and breathed the vapor, or
washed clothes and had our hands in it? I didnt mean to use it inwisely, or
everyday in these instructions, I would seriously hope if ever only once or
twice, and God forbid you ever had a serious burn on a child, but if you did,
would you prefer the scars? on your babies? Would you like to go have your hand
scraped? Serious accidents call for serious remedies, sometimes silver cant
work fast enough, bleach will!  But in extreme burns, where scarring will
occur, bleach will reverse all unripped or torn skin that was damaged by burn,
and you WILL have a total healing within 24 HOURS, what else offers this?
  It is your choice Dee, I truly hope you never have a child that has a
scarring burn, but if you ever do, or if you ever have a severe grease burn, it
is your choice, you have every right in the world to endure very painful burns
for days and to have the scars, they are yours, It is your choice.

  Though, honestly, I would seriously advise against the cyanide, its intended
design was to kill.....

Dee <d...@deetroy.org> wrote:
  What about cyanide, or green tree frog poison? (lol) Dee