From: alchemysa [mailto:da...@alchemysa.com.au]
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2007 6:14 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>CS and cancer.

I've been receiving and ocassionally contributing to this list for about
3 years. I don't read every word but I do a regularly 'scan' it. It
strikes me that I cannot remember reading of a regular member of this
list developing cancer, other than perhaps skin cancer. I'm sure its
happened, or maybe I've just missed such posts.  But I wonder if  JUST
POSSIBLY this goups provides a faint hint of evidence that CS provides
some resistance to cancer.

David