When I have tooth pain, I put two or three drops of Oil of Oregano on a
piece of cotton, and place it on the gum. (between tooth and cheek). I let
it stay there overnight, and pain is usually gone the next day.  Do not use
DMSO with it; its too strong and will burn.  It will be quite hot enough as
it is...