From: Hannah [mailto:bloss...@bigpond.com]
Sent: June 8, 2007 8:14 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>dental: pericoronitis.leaning towards osteomyelitis

I have the misfortune of having an infection in my lower jaw, around
wisdom tooth site.  When pain and pressure became  a little too much  I
asked my dentist what it could be.. his response was ..nothing wrong,
and  the wisdom tooth still embedded is fine... just some jaw pain.
With that  I went to see  my  local doctor  who  said straightaway that
it was  osteo arthritis...  he gave me a sheet with exercises for my jaw
and that was end of that visit.

Thought it was a bit weird  sort of pain to be osteo arthritis..  after
a  week  a tiny hole  appeared in gum and pus and blood..so went back to
dentist..  he then  sort of panicked, not sure what to do, so I pushed
for  an x ray. In general I won't have x-rays  but pain was getting
really bad  and I needed  proof
-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.