Morning Ruth and the list,

 I have read virtually all the messages on the digestion system,
primarily the colon.

Here are some of my far out and radical ideas. Some may sound cruel, but this is the way I see it.

The poor colon catches everything one throws at it over all the years.
In addition, it suffers from all the mistakes and short comings of the upper digestion system and the owner.

This includes much bogus food,  improper food combining,
worthless foods, low fiber foods, glue based food, breads that should not be fed to a dog, maybe not even to a pig.

It virtually never gets enough fiber based on the amount stated that we need everyday. Average fiber intake is about 1/3 the amount needed. Often it is listed as 20 to 40 grams. Of course this would be about two pounds or some fiber foods. Maybe even 2.5 pounds.

Shortcomings made in the mouth and digestion problems in the stomach are all sent to the poor colon, which must suffer the consequences.

In older people, most have had an HCL deficiency for many years.
These same people have had virtually every kind of digestion problem known to man.

The colon catches hell.  Then we wonder why it gets many problems.

The cause is virtually "Handwriting on the wall" and etched in stone.
Anyone that thinks any of these single treatments will solve the problems of years of abuse must go back to the drawing board.

It is not going to happen.

In my field, we have a term,  "Beyond Economical Repair".
I think the medical field needs the same term, or one more descriptive.

One short real life story, ........... I had an aunt that lived to near 90 years. She had the worse diet in the world. Poor food, drank cokes all the time, and knew nothing about nutrition.

One thing......... she took her HCL religiously. It was prescribed in the 40's and 50's. Of course I was only a teenager but my memory has been good over the years. Knowing the few facts, and limited knowledge, I can only deduct that the HCL helped her overcome and live to an old age.

Most people over 40 fail to make enough HCL. In the group that are sick enough to go to a doctor for any reason, 90 % of these fail to make enough HCL.

Blame the medical profession where they disserve it.

As I read all the different ailments and treatment for the digestion system, I come to only one conclusion.

The medical profession is a huge fraud and a bunch of thieves.
Many of my friends over 50 have these stupid colon scopes done regularly. They don't know how to spell digestion system and I don't think their doctors do either.

So, everyone needs to get back to the basics, and not 3, 5, or 25 years after a problem shows up.

Recently, I had an audiologist charge my insurance $ 775.00 of failed work. He tried to program my speech processor 3 times and all were a total failure. I will call them and try to get the charge cancelled. Maybe I can, or maybe not.

There are 1000 more fine points and facts, but I think most of you know them.

Again, the poor colon does not have a chance to function right.
The complete digestion system is designed to function 24 hours per day. It should always have food high in fiber to work with. Plenty of HCL and enzymes are required for the upper system to do the job before the food gets to the colon.

Heck, recently I ate some raw fern leaves. I was amazed how good they tasted. I would have eaten more but they my contain chemical that are not needed. I eat raw okra, raw field peas, peppers and squash, and of course tomatoes. I also eat wild huckleberries, wild cherries, and wild blackberries. The blueberries are not so wild.

Soon, many cantaloupes and watermelons. The colon can stand this kind of work. That is what it was designed to do.

I welcome any comments. If you think I am crazy, tell me so.

Wayne