Hi, Charles. The antigas med I spoke of is the drugstore brand of colace, consists of simethicone. It is available OTC and is less expensive than the name brands. IF I don't take it, the gas piles up in there and seems to stop everything. I sometimes take an enema and the first return will frequently be preceded by a huge passage of gas and water.

I don't pretend to know exactly what is going on with you, but gas is *generally* the result of fermentation - which is generally the result of not enough digestive enzymes and/or bile (to digest fats) and or HCL (hydrochloric acid) to digest animal proteins.

Have you ever tried a quality HCL and/or Bile digestive aid/supplement?

My thoughts are with you...