On Monday 25 June 2007 12:47 pm, Kirsteen Wright wrote:
> On 6/25/07, Gail Naranjo <wanda85...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > It is neither hard, impossible, or too much trouble.
> > But for whatever reason, most will not do it.
>

> On Gmail, which I use, I never see the subject line in the message I'm
> replying to so I can't change it. There doesn't seem to be an option for it.
> If anyone knows of one could they tell me how to do it.  The only wany I
> know is to start a whole new message but it then becomes difficult to quote
> from the other message etc.
>

> Cheers
> Kirsteen

Hi Kristeen.

I to use Gmail and as you can see I can change the subject line. There are two
ways of doing this. If you are going to the Gmail site to read and respond to
your mail, once you click on reply you should have a button marked "edit
subject". If you click on this it will bring up the subject line in an
editable field.

The other way is to setup your email client so that Gmail is one of your
accounts. That is the way I do it simply because I prefer using my own email
client for all my email.

IHTH
--
L T R