Thanks so much Wayne...are your homocysteine levels ever been checked? mine
were pretty high for awhile...deb
CWFugitt <c_wa...@earthlink.net> wrote:  Evening Debbie,

>>At 08:05 PM 7/3/2007, you wrote:
  it is okay for levels to be between 200 and 300.
  This is one alternative doctor's opinion.
( William Campbell Douglass, MD )

Cholesterol in the blood does not come from the food we eat is why low
cholesterol diets don't work.

I think it is a symptom, not a cause.  If cholesterol levels are way our of
range, this indicates a number of other things are wrong.

Seems I remember when normal was considered to be 240.

The highest mine has ever been was 214.  In later years it was 165 to 185 which
I fear may be too low.

I also wonder about the LDL and HDL myth.  Reason being, me and most of my
healthy friends have about the same numbers, 39 to 43.

Building a website is a piece of cake.