From: Pat [mailto:pattycake29...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 6:40 PM
To: silver list
Subject: CS>CS....real benefits

My son who has recurrent sinus infections and is on antibiotics
repeatedly, has been told he needs sinus surgery because the sinuses are
blocked and full of gunk.  Also he has a very deviated septum.  Is there
any hope that CS could cure infection in totally closed off sinuses?
Another problem....he is convinced that the benefits of CS are due to
placebo effect.  I've told him of preventing or curing colds, but he
said the mind could do that if you believe.  He has used it before,
guess no dramatic improvements, and his wife still keeps a bottle in her
desk at work and won't be without it.  How can I convince him that CS
really does kill germs, bacteria, and fungus?

Pat

Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket:
mail, news, photos & more.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC