Dear Dr. Dave,
Thank you very much for your response. I will immediately relay it to my
friend.
Regards,
Carlos
From: "David Kenney" <[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: CS>Sterilizing surgical instruments with EIS?
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 19:01:46 -0600
I have had to catheterize myself a few times a week due to BPH,
I put the catheters in CS and use them as needed.
So far, no problems.
I totally agree with the traumatologists use and agree with his results.
I would think immersing surgical instruments in CS would be totally
effective....
Dr. Dave
-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]
On Behalf Of [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 6:20 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: CS>Sterilizing surgical instruments with EIS?
Don't forget prions which are not affected by CS( I think)
>
> From: "Carlos Pérez" <[email protected]>
> Date: 2007/07/24 Tue PM 02:36:44 EST
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: CS>Sterilizing surgical instruments with EIS?
>
> Hello, fellow members,
>
> A traumatologist and very good friend of mine has been utilizing EIS I
> produce, for himself and patients, orally, externally and in many ways
with
> excellent results, even in open bone surgeries, including a hip with
> infected bone. In these surgeries he has only used EIS, NO ANTIBIOTICS.
>
> For some types of surgery he wants to sterilize surgical instruments by
just
> immersing them in EIS during an adequate ammount of time.
>
> He wants to know if the sterilization that would take place in that case
> would take care of bateriae and also viruses that may be contaminants
coming
> from a previous patient, like for example hepatitis viruses and others
> (HIV-Aids, Ebola?).
>
> In case it can be done, how long would it take to make sure
sterilization
> has been fully done even in the cases of the most resistant organisms of
the
> type?
>
> Any comments and/or suggestions are very welcome.
>
> Regards,
>
> Carlos
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
> http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/
>
>
> --
> The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.
>
> Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org
>
> To post, address your message to: [email protected]
>
> Address Off-Topic messages to: [email protected]
>
> The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down...
>
> List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>
>
>
>
TJ
Conservative Libertarian American!!
"The trade of governing has always been monopolized by the most ignorant
and
the most rascally individuals of mankind." -- Thomas Paine (1737-1809)
_________________________________________________________________
Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!
http://search.msn.com/