To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 5:13 PM
Subject: RE: CS>Eye of Revelation

This book was originally written in 1939 and apparently reissued in
1947, so it is not new-age...

It gives certain exercises that are supposed to reverse the aging
process.  Five exercises are physical,
like repetitions of yoga asanas with particular breathing and certain
muscle contractions when mastered.
One of the exercises that is optional is involved with turning around
the sexual energy, but it is
very simple if a person would want to do it.

It also gives some other types of advice as well about diet and
intention, etc.

Everyone that I know who has done it (usually just the 5 exercises) has
reported good results from it.

Dan