Sorry but I do not know how to do this. I've tried 4 or 5 times but it keeps failing. thaks anyway.

Faith

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Nave" <dan.n...@nilfisk-advance.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 5:22 PM
Subject: RE: CS>Eye of Revelation

Well, that is the point of having an on-line book.  You can read it or
download it on your computer...

Just click on the link that was provided and your internet browser will
go to that location, and you can either open it or download it.  Of
course, you will need the Adobe Reader program loaded on your computer
to read it since it is a .pdf file, but since so many files these days
are of this type you really should have it.  You can download it for
free.

http://mlread.at.tut.by/download/eore.zip

Dan