Hi everybody,

Just in case there's any new people wondering when the group is going
to start talking about colloidal silver, it'll happen when you ask a
question! Otherwise, we tend to discuss whatever alternative health
related topics people bring up, whether or not the answers involve CS
directly.

At this point the memory related topics do seem to be getting pretty
tired, so hopefully they'll be retired soon, right folks? <LOL>

Otherwise, and if nothing else, listen along and be introduced to a lot
of things you didn't know existed! I know I do, all the time with this
group. <grin>

Be well,

Mike Devour
silver-list owner