Morning Mike,

>>  At 05:37 AM 8/25/2007, you wrote:

Just in case there's any new people wondering when the group is going to start talking about colloidal silver, it'll happen when you ask a question!

  Glad to hear from you.

  Of course you are right, like always.

Otherwise, we tend to discuss whatever alternative health
related topics people bring up, whether or not the answers involve CS directly.
  I do have a few questions about CS.  Some are important.

At this point the memory related topics do seem to be getting pretty
tired, so hopefully they'll be retired soon, right folks? <LOL>
I know, I know. Don't know how I got suckered into that one anyway. We could have said, CS helps the memory.

I know who to blame for getting pulled into that one.  <grin>
I bet you could have made some interesting comments also.

Otherwise, and if nothing else, listen along and be introduced to a lot of things you didn't know existed! I know I do, all the time with this group. <grin>

  We are all a bunch of nuts at times, it appears.

   Have a great day !

   Wayne