He is, and he even has suffered greatly personally to stay true to himself, & help people.

Your other remarks are very good, and very true, but not anywhere near enough if you have one of the toxic illnesses. Finding the source of the toxins and removing them is essential, and that can be some work. I don't think any one Dr has the whole answer, at least in my experience, but they do give help and one can glean clues for what to do next for our own personal journey to health.

On the neurotoxins website last night, I noticed that he has added Brown Recluse bites to his list of stuff, which is pretty long, and has gotten longer since last time I visited. It has been updated with lots of new info, and I had a good time looking at it.

kathryn