Hi, The Magnesium Chloride that I got was from Clarkson Lab and the phone no is 619-425-1932 Ia in crystal form and I asked if ok to ingest and they said yes. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Leslie
----- Original Message ----- From: <mborg...@att.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 5:50 AM
Subject: RE: CS>Re: healers/cfids/fibromyalgia - cleanse the COLON

This week someone posted source information on magnesium chloride, they said it was bitter tasting.
I lost my information, could someone please repost.

Thank You
Mary

From: Faith Saint Francis <fesanfranci...@hotmail.com>

The simple "honey wash (Ronald Bessley, White Lodge, England) is one method,
easily self-done, cheap and with excellent results.
FaithStFrancis.> Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 12:34:26 -0400> From:
tansta...@libertytrek.org> To: silver-list@eskimo.com> Subject: CS>Re:
healers/cfids/fibromyalgia - cleanse the COLON> > > The Respected Doctor is absolutely RIGHT!> > Finally one who is honest, and faithful to his profession!> > > > The motto is:> > Want treatment (for chronic fatigue, for allergies > > > and for more > > disbalances) -- Do you want treatment?> > First cleanse the colon> > then look at your eating habits> > and: drink enough PURE water.> > +25 > !!> > Best general health advice ever...> > Too bad the devil is in the details, ie:> > 1. How *best* to cleanse the colon?> > 3 best products/methods:> > a) > homozon
(best source: Donna @ www.excellentthings.net)> > b) Dr Schulze
(www.800herbdoc)> > c) Arise and Shine (chomper, herbal nutrition -
www.ariseandshine.com)> > ---> > 2. Best diet?> > Learn everything you can about 'Metabolic Typing', determine your > metabolic type, and eat accordingly.> >
---> > 3. Enough pure water?> > Lots of room for argument here. Best I've
learned so far is, drink a > large (12-16 ounces) glass of pure water
immediately upon arising, then > do the same 15-30 minutes prior to each meal. The rest should come from > the fruits/veggies/soups you are eating.> > > -->
The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.> >
Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org> > To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com> > Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com> > The Silver List and Off Topic List
archives are currently down...> > List maintainer: Mike Devour
<mdev...@eskimo.com>> >
http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=wlmai
ltagline