This is a great message!!!

I too had the same experience after an accident, U of W told me I "had" to be
put in a mental institution for 8 months for I would not take any drugs
my daughter was my advocate and said no.
I ended up going to Virginia Mason in Seattle, I was 2 weeks in the hospital
24/7 for observation and was told to take the drugs again I said no, so they
gave them to me and said they were Vitamins.  I did not know that they were
drugs in the meantime I bled from every oraface, they told me it was the
aspirin i took at home before I came, I do not take aspirin.  I said that is
stupid.
When I finally got out of the 24/7 I was than put in on a outpatient  basis,
the doc than told me I had been taking these drugs, I was so mad.  I checked
with the other women in the program and low and behold they all had the same
reaction, but they all "felt better" that as they said was a small price to pay
for feeling better.

I have kept up with most and they all have different diseases.  I have been
going to the local TBI program where everyone but me is on drugs and they all
feel better, with that can of diet cola sitting on the table right next to them
and low and behold they are all sick with one disease or another, I cannot
believe it!!! Most of the disease are related to liver diseases,  I do not go
often but when I do go they are all going downhill fast, but not one of them
would take the right kind of foods to replace brain chemicals nor would they do
anything to replace magnesium which for a brain injured person is severely
lacking.

THEY LOVE THEIR DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary

From: Carol Ann <saffiresk...@yahoo.com>