From: Pat [mailto:pattycake29...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 3:14 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>PS (phosphatidylserine)

Dee, you're so lucky that the sciatica went away.  I've never had any
kind of herpes outbreak except chicken pox as a child.  I've been
thinking about using DMSO and colloidal silver over the area.  I asked
the chiropractor I've gone to four times in the last two weeks and he
said it might help but that he thought the exercises he's given me will
probably help more than anything.  The orthopaedic surgeon said the MRI
shows I have narrowing in the bony passage where the nerves go through
on both sides.  His only recommendation was an epidural injection of
steroid or saline (which I refused).  I'm only having trouble on one
side, so the problem could be muscular.  I used CMO about two years ago
(used it several weeks) and it did absolutely nothing for arthritis or
anything.  The chiropractor warned me about DMSO carrying anything into
the skin with it......He said a swimmer rubbed it into a sore shoulder,
then went into the water.  He died from absorbing  chlorine.  I told him
I always clean the area and spray it with colloidal silver before
rubbing any on.

Pat