  From: Dee <mailto:d...@deetroy.org>
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com<mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 4:26 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>PS (phosphatidylserine)

  Hi Pat, yes I am and I'm still not sure why!  Re the herpes; this is how
  people get shingles because the herpes virus somehow lies dormant in the
  nerves somewhere, after having had chicken pox, so it could be that which is
  causing the sciatica.  I only know that while I was treating the shingles
  with the CS /DMSO /l-lysine protocol, the sciatica went as well.  I had had
  it for two years as I said, and it caused my hips to be so sore, and all
  down my legs, my shin as well.  Everything was difficult to do; things like
  weeding the garden I could only do for a few minutes etc., I had been for ex
  rays because I thought my hips and lower spine must be ground away because
  of the pain, and guess what?  I had *no* wear and tear on my hips *or* spine
  at all!  I was amazed.  They then concluded it was 'just' sciatica, and I
  would have to put up with it.  They gave me physio (which did nothing) and
  just painkillers, which I had to take twice a day.  It was only when I
  treated the shingles with this regimen that it miraculously went.  Another
  thing I am taking besides the CS is alpha lipoic acid and l-carnetine, but
  this is fairly recently, so I don't think this would have influenced it.
  The DMSO I used to get the silver into my skin and this I rubbed all over
  the lumbar region.  I also use the same mix on so called arthritic thumb and
  forefinger, and this too, has gone.  Hope this helps and is not too rambling
  for the rest of the list members.  Dee