At 09:14 PM 9/13/2007, you wrote:
So far no e mails received, and when I log on the home page, something knocks me off line so I can't look up any e mails on line. I tried the settings like Chuck listed, no help. Whats wrong?
Brickey (Skippyfj)

  Someone had to approve your application, either me or my moderator.

If you write a simple few words, you are usually approved very quickly. If not, we send you an email and ask about 3 questions,

Until anyone answers this message, they are not approved.

That my not be the problem.  Other things can happen.

Will check on this and let you know.

Wayne