What are you talking about in this post?

Dan

Sandee George wrote:
I have taken it on and off for years, it is very good, works wonders,
however tastes nasty    to say the least put it in capsules and gulp them
down and all will be well.    I have empty  500 ml caps which are
available on line from many sites. You can also take the powder in juice if you do not mind the taste. I also use it for my eyes and
it removes the floating
particles which are toxins - it is basically a toxin removed - I would
not leave home without
it !!!!!   Literally I have a bottle in my bag at all times for my eyes.
Regards
Sandee