Better than any others on the market ?   Possibly,   but nothing is better than
what you make yourself at home with herbs you have either grown  or wild
harvested yourself.    It is not at all difficult to make quality tinctures at
home.  I will pit mine against  any of the others including Dr. Schulzes( and
Im in no way putting the good doc down here )

zoe