Evening Faith,

>> At 03:55 PM 9/21/2007, you wrote:
If you think reducing population is such a good idea maybe you should go first?

  I don't think it is handled on an individual basis.

Instead it is handled on a massive basis.

Many people are trying to be the first ones there while people like us are trying not to be part of the plan.

It is nothing new and most, if not all the scientists of the world favor it.

One suggests 350,000 people per day.

I think the micro biologists are involved was why 18 or more of the top microbiologist have been murdered. Possibly because they are the only ones that can detect, pinpoint, and slow down or block the movement.

And as long as it is not my friends, family, associates, customers, and fellow list members, ........ I favor it to some degree.

And like I said in my theoretical dictator statement, the good people of the world cannot run it. It could crash quicker with the good ones running it, than with the evil people running it.

The evil people want many of us left to do all the work, and keep them wealthy, so they do not have to work.

Wayne