A couple years ago my dog tripped me and I fell on my face on the tile kitchen 
floor.  A few days later I saw flashing lights and called the ophthalmologist.  
They told me to come right in, even though it was Friday afternoon.  The 
ophthalmologist said the retina was torn and he did the laser surgery right 
then to tack it down so it wouldn't detach.  He said if I ever see flashing 
light that I should call right away, that something needs to be done 
immediately.  I still have the floaters but have had no more problems with the 
retina.  BTW, the surgery is nothing much, it's just like a long eye exam.

                                                                                
                                    Pat



Pros and cons of laser treatment to tack the torn spot back down? 
Should I rush, or give other things a try first?

Alternative or complementary therapies that can stop or help repair the 
damage?








       
____________________________________________________________________________________
Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
http://travel.yahoo.com/