  From: Michael Zangari
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 5:48 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Forced Anthrax vaccines - NOT... WAS: Re: Forced flu vaccines?

  Having been exposed to anthrax, I can simply say that surviving it has
stregthened my immune system, or so they tell me. I wonder about the shot. In
my wildest imaging I'm thinking that it is  stop gap measure against other
biological warfare.

  But mandatory? Yeah. That's bothering me as well.
  I probably got vaccinated the same time the marines did in Hawaii.
  I didn't know at the time.If they told me it didn't register. I just did what
my doctor told me.
  If I had done that with the resulting congestive heart failure (after anthrax
exposure) I'd be dead.

                                        =z=

Carol Ann <saffiresk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
  Here here!! If the govt begins vaccinating anyone under the point of a
gun...one could take for granted the vaccine cannot be one designed for
longevity. I personally don't think the govt thinks that highly of anyone
individual, let alone the masses,  with regard to what is absolutely in their
best interests.

btw, Simon, it would stand to reason that once they kill you with a gun, they
won't bother with further attempts to vaccinate you. ;)

Simon Jester <tansta...@libertytrek.org> wrote:

If they force vaccinations on American citizens, it will not be under
any constituionaly authority, it will be at the tyrannical point of a
gun - and I will see to it that they will indeed have to kill me to
vaccinate me.

List maintainer: Mike Devour

Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html
---------------------------------
  Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the hottest shows
on Yahoo! TV.

        =z=
The novelist, journalist and psychologist
Michael Zangari
http://zangarijournalism.com

  Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel
and lay it on us.

      =z=
The novelist, journalist and psychologist
Michael Zangari
http://zangarijournalism.com

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.