the ones I saw that did say EXACTLY that, were not lying. They just believed the load of hogwash they were being fed. Some of it prepetrated by the ones that *are* evil, and behind the supression of the free practice of medicine ( and I do not mean money). Other parts of it are rooted in psychology ideas of somatic illness that are fast becoming out of date (see the research in the last 20 years of physical brain injury treatment), but are not recognised by many.

Really, Kurt, you just undermine your whole position when you beat this dead horse, painting everyone with the same brush. I wish you would re-read what Mike said at the bottom of the page....

<sigh>

Kathryn