  From: faith gagne<mailto:jitte...@gis.net>
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com<mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 7:40 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Doctors...

  I am really fed up with this conversation.

  I have 3 or 4 extremely good and wonderrful doctors who have not only helped
me immeasurably over and over again,  but who I have come to consider kind,
loving and caring friend.

  All this doctor-bashing is really getting to me.   I like and admire
professional people and If you do not like or trust doctors that is your
problem.

  Faith