On Oct 16, 2007, at 8:32 PM, Tad Winiecki wrote:

I asked her why she couldn't test people for their mineral deficiencies and treat their nutritional diseases, and she said the insurance company would not pay for the tests, or there were no tests for some.

That is exactly what I am talking about. Since when do insurance companies get to decide my fate? This is a huge and growing problem, and it is complex.