Dave wrote:
That makes me wonder how I got it in 1957.

The first case dates back to 1883, but the "modern lyme" history begun in 1975. I was off by 10 years.

http://ftrsupplemental.blogspot.com/2007/02/history-of-lyme-disease-as-bioweapon.html

The EIS and the “Discovery” of Lyme
Modern Lyme history begins in 1975 when a mother in the town of Old Lyme, Connecticut reported the outbreak of a strange, multi-system disease. The town lies directly opposite the Plum Island biowarfare research lab where, according to former Justice official John Loftus, Nazi scientists brought to the US after WW2 may have test-dropped “poison ticks”. [vii] It should be noted that Loftus’ reputation for gathering accurate, hard-hitting information is strong – strong enough to bring down in disgrace the former Chancellor of Austria and Secretary-General of the UN Kurt Waldheim, after the latter’s wartime SS record was revealed.

See also:

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2005/11/328067.html

US Govt Admits Lyme Disease a Bioweapon

Marshall
Dave

Marshall Dudley wrote:

Kurt Milkowski wrote:

How long do you think lyme has been around? It's not a "new" disease, been around for a long time. Just became named recently.

From what I have been able to determine it was "designed" in the early to mid 80's, then released to the wild near the naval base's biological warefare research center around Lyme around 1986 or so.

Marshall

*/Marshall Dudley <mdud...@king-cart.com>/* wrote:

Kurt Milkowski wrote:
> Hey Jess,
>
> Most likely the mmr vaccine would be the likely culprit. This is
the
> one that seems to be causing autism, which is lyme under another
name.
How can you arrive at that conclusion? Autism predates Lyme by a
century or more.

Marshall