Thanks. Did you have any adverse reactions to that amount of cs? Like herks, or something else? -Kathryn

On Oct 17, 2007, at 7:54 PM, Dave wrote:

I took 6 ounces every half hour of awake time for three days and it broke like a fever in the middle of the night.

I've had almost four years of health and energy like a twenty year old ( I was 68 at the time) Now I'm getting tired a lot so don't know if it is coming back or not. No other symptoms.
I have been taking MMS and seeing some improvement .
Dave

Clayton Family wrote:

Now this is useful information, thanks. How much did you take to get it under control, and did it go underground, or get killed off?

Kathryn