Mark,

I'll only say this once...

Do NOT send any more email direct to me. If you want to discuss list talk, just do it on the list.

On 10/17/2007 Mark Siepak wrote:
Well, now, aren't you forcing YOUR "medical beliefs and opinions
*and* *practices*" on ME when you refuse to be vaccinated against communicable diseases like smallpox or polio?

Oh my god... talk about twisted thinking...

After all, I DO think vaccinations work,

Fine... VACCINATE YOURSELF, then.

And since you're one of 'those'... I'll ask you too...

If you believe vaccinations work, and you are vaccinated, WHY ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE UNVACCINATED?

But here's the rub... I DON'T believe they are safe OR effective... in fact, I believe that they are FAR more dangerous than any natural bug that I MIGHT (or probably WON'T) get.

Sorry, Mark, your Rights stop WHERE MINE START.

and even if the rate of bad reactions was 10%
(more like one and a half percent), I think it is worth maybe 10,000
with bad reactions, to avoid having pandemics kill millions every
15-30 years.

Gee - if you ever get your way, I sure hope those 10,000 will stop by some day and thank you for being so generous with their lives.

Of course, if my child were one with the bad reaction, I would
probably want to blame someone.....

Of course you would - people like you are always looking to blame anyone (the unvaccinated) or anything (the big bad hairy germ), rather than take responsiblility or your own state of health (or lack thereof). It couldn't possibly be the years of fast food, drugs, cokes, microwaved food, etc, etc ad nauseum...

Of course, you unvaccinated people could go to Hawaii, so no one else
would die when the inevitable pandemic swept  your 'nation'!

I repeat my question...

If you believe vaccinations work, and you are vaccinated, WHY ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE UNVACCINATED?

Sometimes the greater good for society is bitter medicine, pun intended.

Sounds familiar - like something Hitler or Stalin would have said...