  From: faith gagne
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 9:25 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Quarantine

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Michael Zangari
    To: silver-list@eskimo.com
    Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 8:50 AM

    Infectious disease as a weapon is a fact.
    Anthrax comes in an arosol form now!
    In fact, I am a living example of a witness being disabled by targeted
infection.
    MRSA is more common now. I have several friends who have contracted it in
hospitals.
    In the most general terms, biological warfare is a reality we all have to
live with. I factor that in to the vaccine talks. But there is a clear over
riding issue of safe environment. If you don't have a black light or high
density negative ions and are concerned about your personal politics you are
behind the times.
                          =z=

    Waht is a black light please?

    Faith