As in " In addition to:"
Ya, Never have enough ways to go to avoid the ole briar patch.
There is never just one path.

MMS [and CS] is most likely MUCH better than Tamiflu which is all they have right now and they are well aware of it's limitations...and what can be said publicly and still be employed.

I know from experience what some good Mary Jane will do to dry up the lungs and prevent drowning in your own fluids. If push comes to shove, you may start hearing a few whispers about it from those very same people.

Pot always made me "antisocial", [and everything a lot harder ] so I don't smoke it...but...that could be a good thing if socializing becomes dangerous.

Ode