From: Jodi
Date: 18/10/2007 01:39:23
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Salt therapy

Dee wrote:
Thanks Jodi but here we have the problem of what nebulizer to buy and how to
do it all?  I am going to have to do something like this though because this
weak chest is a family thing (my dad died of it) so do you know of a good
make, which isn't going to break the bank?  Thanks in advance.  Dee

I see what you mean, Dee.  I'm sorry that I didn't think it through, and I'm
sorry about the loss of your Dad.   Is a nebulizer for around $45.00 on Ebay
good?  One that's from a Power Seller with 100% positive feedback?    It's
here:   http://tinyurl.com/24o3np

Jodi