I will try this Faith!  I know it works for toe-nail fungus as well.  Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: faith gagne
Date: 18/10/2007 15:00:50
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Re: What is in Vicks?

Just received this by email:

This really works!!

VICKS VAPORUB...TRY IT, IT WORKS

I wish I'd known this when my family was young during winter colds and
coughs. I am going to try it myself. Share with young parents.
Isn't life strange. When we had a lecture on Essential Oils, they told us
how the foot soles can absorb oils. Their example: Put garlic on your feet
and within 20 minutes you can 'taste' it.
Some of us have used Vicks Vaporub for years for everything from chapped
lips to sore toes and many body parts in between. But I've never heard of
this. And don't laugh, it works 100% of the time although the scientists at
the Canada Research council (who discovered it) aren't sure why.