Sounds like placebo working in the other half.

--On 17 October 2007 02:54:40 -0700 Carol Ann <saffiresk...@yahoo.com> wrote:

FLU SHOTS: THEY DON'T PROTECT THE ELDERLY, NEW DATA REVEALS
Flu shots for the elderly are far less effective than doctors like to
 tell us. In fact, they are incapable of preventing up to half of all
 deaths from influenza and pneumonia in the elderly, new data suggests.
 Despite this, governments continue to spend millions of dollars on
 ineffective vaccines and mislead the public.
http://healthy. net/scr/news. asp?id=9445

Kurt Milkowski <kurt.milkow...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

You'd be surprised at how 'cool' some of these guys are,  just under
the lab coats, nearly incomprehensible back deck  barbecue party
conversations and triple PHD exteriors

No hookers to go along with the barbeques? It would help ease thier minds
as they develope new ways to kill people.

Kurt

Simon Jester <tansta...@libertytrek.org> wrote:

Maybe not turkeys - but definitely COWARDS. If even a SMALL number of
these people would stand up to the tyranny, the big pharmas house of
cards would come tumbling down around their heads - and many, many people
would end up in jail - and if I had my druthers, on DEATH ROW -
for their crimes against humanity.

Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

http://mail.yahoo.com