From: John Plumridge
Date: 19/10/2007 03:39:34
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Doctors...[Carol] - Kurt

All true Carol Ann, and nicely put. But anger is the natural emotion felt
at perceived injustice. Deception is an example. and the anger has an
object, though maybe fuzzy. It shouldn' t be all doctors,  and is also a
system of political corruption. But that seems almost like all doctors.
We do bring our children up with some sense of understanding that people
have different roles, and in that we put trust if possible. With medicine
it may be that we are not necessarily lied to, and doctors aren't
researchers, merely robots. The problems are immense, but there is plenty
of evidence from doctors themselves.