----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave" <ddar...@centurytel.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 9:26 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Vaccines- chronic fatigue / NIACIN

Nenah:
Glad to have you back!
I well know the power of Niacin, the first time I used it I took a 500 mg tablet and waited about a half an hour for the flush,it didn't come so I took another one. I turned bright red all over( not like a swim suit) and the slightest movement made me feel like I was rolling in fiberglass insulation. My heart rate came up until it seemed close to that of a jackhammer. That lasted for 12 hours,so that is why I always say to start small and work up. Now I take 3 grams and get a mild flush which is my goal. The niacin has rid me of all spider veins and turned my numb right foot back to normal for a 20 year old. I'm 72. Sounds to me like Hubbard may be full of it!
Dave

Hi Dave.
Thanks for the welcome back.

I'm not sure why you say Hubbard was "full of it." If you read the passages carefully, you'll see that Hubbard was NOT saying that everyone who takes niacin gets a "swim suit" response. He was simply observing that people have different responses -- and that if the body is flushing, it makes no sense to have the outlines of a swim suit show up unless the one group of people who took niacin and got their swim suits outlined on their skin had mild cases of sun poisoning, which was being purged from the body. And, indeed, that particular group of people HAD been in the sun. Not everyone had been -- and the people who had not been in the sun, got different responses when taking niacin.

Your experiences, and Hubbard's statemtnt that niacin is a potent detoxifier, support each other. I repeat three of the sentences: "The first group of research subjects, who needed to recover from sun poisoning, developed symptoms uniquely related to their condition. The second group manifested symptoms specific to atomic radiation poisoning (as well as more symptoms in general) because they had been exposed to nuclear waste. Hubbard's explanation 50 years ago was convincing then, and seems equally convincing today: that niacin is an effective and powerful catalyst that induces the body's detoxification response without itself becoming transformed in the change."

Thank you for your report, Dave. Your report of eliminating the spider veins and making your numb foot normal also hold great promise. This shows the potent power of niacin. It also indicates that at least for you, those two conditions were the result of toxins in your system. Think of what this could mean for other people! Lots of food for thought here....

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD
http://www.nenahsylver.com
* author, The Handbook of Rife Frequency Healing
* author, The Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy
  ask me why you should be taking
* Transfer Factor for superior immune support
  and
* VIBE raw fruit & vegetable concentrate for total nutrition