Hi groups!!  (1st post to DMSO group with this)

This is one more effort to see if anyone can point me in the right direction in
solving my thyroid issues.  I didn't receive any response to my last post, and
hoped I might get a few suggestions this time around.

As some of y'all may have read in previous posts, I began taking Lugol's 5%
iodine in mid Sept., then changed to Magnascent in Oct. in an attempt to
regulate my low thyroid (hypothyroidism) and to be able to stop taking the
generic form of 75 mcg of Synthroid my doctor has prescribed.  I don't really
notice much difference in the Lugol's and Magnascent.  (was hoping it'd help
with aching feet and hands as well as my thyroid)   I am up to 12 drops twice
per day and the only difference WAS that I feel somewhat more energetic and
waking up earlier in the mornings.  I quit taking the Synthroid last Saturday
to see if that might help and am now having problems with feeling energetic
enough to get out of bed.   I am still "painting" the 2% Lugol's on the soles
of my feet each night and it's always soaked in by the next morning.  So
apparently I haven't reached "saturation" as I had read should happen when I
was ingesting enough iodine for my body's needs.  I was also hoping this might
provide some relief for the feet and hand pain I started having somewhere
around May or June of this year (thinking I might try a 20/80 mix of CS/DMSO
for this - any comments?).  Also, does anyone have a suggestion on the "name"
of a search I could do for the feet/hand thing?  I highly value all the input
y'all give on all our various health issues and hope you can steer me in the
direction I need to be going.  I'm truly trying to learn how to help myself
more, and your guidance will be invaluable to me!

Thanks in advance!!
Ruth B.