Scott wrote:
Silver-List,

Thank you all for your input. I will definitely try these suggestions. Jodi, where do I get the Armour?

Try demanding it from the doctor who gave you the T4 first, and hopefully he or she will cooperate and let you switch. If not, maybe you can find another doctor near you who will. I found a couple of doctors who were willing to prescribe Armour for me, but the one I got stuck with refused to prescribe enough of it to make me well, and being without insurance, I eventually had to give up on doctors altogether and now self-treat and get mine from outside of the country without a prescription. If you can't find a doctor who is willing to prescribe Armour, at whatever dose you need to get well, or, if you don't have insurance, email me personally and I'll point you in the right direction. Jodi