On 11/5/2007, Marshall Dudley (mdud...@king-cart.com) wrote:
I suspect that ozonated water will react the same with with CS that H2O2 does. They both have an unstable oxygen attached. Basically it will oxidize the colloidal particles producing silver oxide and silver hydroxide, and then oxidize the silver oxide making two atom silver colloid (and an O2 molecule). The reason that the conductivity went down is because much of the silver oxide, which is ionic, became a colloid with the second reaction.

I prefer not to speculate... or to make things unnecessarily complicated. I just don't see a good reason to ozonate CS. If it is ever proven to somehow increase its potency or have some other beneficial effect, then by all means, lets shout it to the rooftops.

This is a good topic for experimentation - and I am even very interested in the results - but only by those capable of determining exactly what happens (and I'm not)...

Again, maybe it is fine - maybe it even amplifies the CS - maybe it even produces a hitherto unknown substance that is 5 times more powerful than CS and ozone combined - but it is just plain silly to 'experiment' like this on your own body without having a damned good idea what it is actually doing ahead of time.

This is just one mans opinion... everyone is of course welcome to experiment in their own way - and welcome to experience the consequences of their actions, even those taken in ignorance.