Simon Jester wrote:
On 11/5/2007, Marshall Dudley (mdud...@king-cart.com) wrote:
Ozone is great for killing all pathogens. That is good. It also can cause smog, when in the air with hydrocarbons, but I don't see that as relevent.

Thats because it is simply not true, and one element of FUD spread by the disinformation masters.

Ozone is not 'smog' itself, nor is it a 'component' of smog... it is PRESENT in smog - but it is simply because it is natures way of trying to CLEAN IT UP.

Neither is that it absorbs UV light from the sun, helping prevent
everyone and everything from getting sunburned. Often when ozone is
made, there are oxides of nitrogen made, which can cause havoc in the
lungs.

Yes - which is why medical grade ozone generators are fed with pure oxygen.

I have used ozone infused CS in the past with extremely good results.
Have killed bad flus and colds in a people who were completely under
the weather in less than 2 hours with it.

Good - I'm all for actual EVIDENCE of benefit - all I'm saying is no one should just try anything willy nilly, especially with something like ozone - in the wrong hands, it can be dangerous. In the right hands, it is perfectly safe and a powerful healing therapy.

Care to elaborate on exactly how you made it?

Ozonating machine you can buy for aquariiums. I thought about supplying it with oxygen, but it seems to make no oxides of nitrogen anyway. Guess theyhave to design it right on that respect or it would kill the fish.

Marshall