  From: Dianne France
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2007 9:31 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>LED therapy

  Jonathan
  We have been using infra red therapy for many years on our horses (I almost
feel I need to apologize relating to horses) and it is tremendously helpful.
Our machine is a Biopack with two orbs and we can set the different strengths
depending on what injury/problem we are treating.  Many of the top trainers
that have won the Kentucky Derby also use this same devise.  We use it on
ourselves also.  It is extremely effective on soft tissue but also will
stimulate bone on the right settings.  A lot of therapies are used on animals
first.

  Many of the more holistic medicines/supplements/devises work for humans and
animals.  When a friend of ours contracted whooping cough she borrowed one of
our pads that work off batteries and treated her ribs which were effected from
her coughing.  It helped her a bunch.

  Dianne