Doesn't he have a web address in addition to email?

Faith G

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Deborah Gerard
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 11:34 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>LED therapy

  He is a good guy to deal with all the way around he goes out of his way to
answer all questions too....If you are not a close friend he prefers you to
call him V...deb
  "James McCourt, Ph.D." <dr...@earthlink.net> wrote:
    V is another excellent source who has never failed me. I am not sure which
    is the best address below:

    E-mail Address(es):
    vzo...@yahoo.com

    E-mail Address(es):