Hi Marshall.  Thanks for your reply.  It's interesting that in all the years
that I've been a member of this list, I don't ever remember this fact being
discussed.  In fact, silver has been discussed here as being safer than the
gallons of water that can be consumed in order to access it.  But I appreciate
having the information now, and I will forward this on to the referenced party.
 MA