Ode,
I have been makeing CS with a square wave generator and have a batch
that completed at 9 pmm at about 4ma
useing a air bubbler sys ..voltage is 9.6 dc and water temp is around 160
drgree

Hopefully I have a good brew the stuff is yellow gold color .

The only draw back I am having is it takes about 16 hours to do this.

Becks sys. use pulse and yet I see alot on the list that is just 27 to 30
dc voltage

with out pulse sq wave ..Is one any better than the other??

George

1/9/2008