Bruce,

I am very interested in this..a newbe to making CS myself
I wonder if your water was different? moon phase.? temp.? ect.
Was your silver spacing different than other times?
I too have made a cloudy CS by adding adding
to much vitamin C witch I don't do now, but
one web site suggested at the end of your batch
using a speck..dusting amount of vitamin C